Leslie Collings – Head Counselor
6th Grade (A-M)
8th Grade – all
Katie Pillers – Counselor
6th Grade (N-Z)
7th Grade – all
Want to Learn About Middle School Dances?
Are you familiar with This American Life, a weekly radio program on NPR? Recently, This American Life repeated a broadcast from last year. This episode takes you into the sometimes awkward, confusing, and hormonally charged world of the middle school dance. The episode also covers a teacher who transforms peer pressure into a force for good, and reports from the frontlines of the middle school dance. Hear the Dance Episode
School Nursing Service
Jess Calhoun, RN, MSN, School Nurse (Daily )
Important information from Nurse Calhoun:
- My office phone is 206-252-1907
- Confidential nurse fax number: 206-743-3145
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please call or email me to discuss any health concerns
- If your child needs to take medication at school, a Medication at School form must be completed by your health provider and the parent or guardian
- I can help with finding community resources to manage acute and chronic health concerns that affect learning.
- Please be sure your emergency contact information is current!