Join the PTSA Email List
Stay informed about what is happening at school.
- Sign up for the McClure PTSA weekly email newsletter
- February 13, 2022 Newsletter
- February 6, 2022 Newsletter
- January 3, 2022 Newsletter
Stay in touch with Social Media
Want more ways to stay in touch and find out what’s happening at McClure?
Make sure you follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Become a PTSA Member
Sign up or renew your membership online at MemberPlanet.
The McClure PTSA is a dedicated group of parents and staff who work together for the education and well-being of all the children in the McClure community.
We encourage each and every family member to take an active role in their child’s education. There are many ways to be involved at McClure. The McClure staff work long and hard to provide quality instruction for each student and, with your support, we can help them achievethe high level of success that every child deserves.
Research specific to middle school shows that YOU – not your income or your education – make the difference. When parents, guardians, and other family members are involved, students have:
- increased motivation and better self esteem
- higher grades, test scores, and graduation rates
- better school attendance
- decreased use of alcohol and other drugs
- fewer instances of violent behavior
- greater enrollment rates in post-secondary education
Students during the middle school years go through many changes. They are trying to find their independence while still needing our support. By joining your PTSA, by attending PTSA meetings and school events, and by volunteering at school, you will have a positive impact on the life of your child and the other students at McClure. We look forward to your involvement!
The McClure PTSA builds community throughout the year, with events like…
- Orientation with WEB & ABS Student Leads
- First Day Coffee for Parents
- Curriculum Night
- Teacher and Staff Appreciation
- 8th Grade Promotion Celebration
Thank you for supporting our McClure Middle School Students.