MOST Registration Information
M.O.S.T Program Registration Instructions
Family ID | MOST After School Registration Process
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs. It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration: doctor information, health insurance information, Student ID. To register for After School Programming with the McClure Community Learning Center (CLC), please follow these steps:
- A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link: www.familyid.com or go directly to the Virtual MOST Program Registration Winter 2021 Link: Registration on FamilyID will be open at 5pm on Monday 1/4/2021. https://www.familyid.com/mcclure-middle-school-student-life/virtual-most-after-school-enrichment-recreation-programs-winter-2021-january-to-march
- If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account and follow the process below.
- If you already have a FamilyID account, Click Log In . To find your program, search for McClure Middle School under the Programs tab.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Make payment for any applicable class fees. Fees need to be paid directly to McClure Community Learning Center Coordinator, Kristin Evans.
For assistance, you can contact 1 (800) 800-5583, or McClure Community Center Kristin Evans 206-849-9180