M.O.S.T. After School Programs
Maverick Out of School Time – M.O.S.T
McClure CLC is the office that coordinates after school programs, lunch-time programs, additional math support, and summer programs. The program is administered by the Seattle Parks and Recreation Department. M.O.S.T. (Maverick Out of School Time).
Students must pre-register and be listed on the Club Attendance Roster in order to participate. Classes are limited in size and students will receive notification when their class has been confirmed, usually within 2-3 business days of registration. Students are expected to follow online and virtual learning protocols. If they are acting inappropriately in the virtual learning space, they may be removed from the course temporarily or permanently.
Community Learning Center Refund Policy
As of January 2021, all virtual M.O.S.T. programming will be free of charge. Additional fee based classes may be introduced and added at a later date.
McClure Community Learning Center, it is the policy that:
- A full refund will be issued for any program or activity that is cancelled for any reason by the Community Learning Center.
- Any person who registers for a program and who requests a refund before the second class may receive a prorated refund minus a service charge. The Community Learning Center will retain the pro-rated program fee plus a service charge of $5.00 or 10% of the fee, whichever is greater.
- Any person who registers for a program and who requests a refund 14 days or more before its start, may receive a refund minus a service charge.
- If a participant withdraws from a program after the second session of a program, no refund will be given.
- If a student is asked to leave a program due to behavioral issues, no refund will be given.
For a copy of the entire Seattle Parks and Recreation Refund Policy, please call 206-849-9180.
Registration for Session 1 will open online on Monday 10/5/2020
Virtual programs will run after school from 4:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday and from 3:00pm on Wednesdays. Classes will be between 30 and 60 minutes in length and may include some pre-recorded or offline materials or activities. Supplies for some classes will be provided and is noted in the descriptions.
Program Dates for the 2019-2020 School Year:
- Session 1: October 12th to December 11th (dates vary slightly depending on the program), no classes the week of 11/23-11/27
- Session 2: January 19th to March 19th
- Session 3: March 29th April to May 28th
Head to the MOST Program Registration Spring 2021page for more information.