Maverick Out of School Time - M.O.S.T
McClure CLC is the office that coordinates the after school programs, lunch-time programs, attendance interventions, additional math support, and summer programs. The program is administered by the Seattle Parks and Recreation Department in partnership with the Seattle School District, and funded by the Families and Education Levy. M.O.S.T. (Maverick Out of School Time) programs run Monday-Thursday 3:25 - 5:00 p.m. Snack is served to all participants and transportation home via First Student school buses is available Monday through Thursday.
M.O.S.T. Programs will not run on Early Release Days
Students must pre-register and be listed on the Club Attendance Roster in order to participate. Classes are limited spaces, therefore students are placed on a first come, first served basis. Clubs meet from 3:25 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Students are expected to arrive on time, and to stay in the activity area for the duration of that club's time. Snack is provided. Going off campus, such as to a store (before, during, or after sessions) is not allowed. All school rules and policies apply during after school MOST activities. Any violation of such rules and policies can result in the dismissal from MOST programs and subject to further disciplinary action. Students are NOT allowed to remain after school or use district transportation if they engage in an activity outside of a school-sponsored program, or stay without parent permission.
Community Learning Center Refund Policy
For the McClure Community Learning Center, it is the policy that:
- A full refund will be issued for any program or activity that is cancelled for any reason by the Community Learning Center.
- Any person who registers for a program and who requests a refund before the second class may receive a prorated refund minus a service charge. The Community Learning Center will retain the pro-rated program fee plus a service charge of $5.00 or 10% of the fee, whichever is greater.
- Any person who registers for a program and who requests a refund 14 days or more before its start, may receive a refund minus a service charge.
- If a participant withdraws from a program after the second session of a program, no refund will be given.
- If a student is asked to leave a program due to behavioral issues, no refund will be given.
For a copy of the entire Seattle Parks and Recreation Refund Policy, please call 206-252-1861.
Registration for Session 2 will begin on February 6th. A link to download a registration form will be posted under the 'Resource Links' section below. Forms will also be available in the main office, attendance office, and Community Learning Center on October 3rd.
Program Dates for the 2016-2017 School Year:
- Session 1: October 17th - January 19th
- Session 2: February 27th - May 26th
M.O.S.T. 2nd Session Registration
M.O.S.T. Frequently Asked Questions
Homework Club Information Flyer