Lisa Dawson - Head Counselor
6th Grade (L-Z) and 8th Grade
Leslie Collings - Counselor
6th Grade (A-K) and 7th Grade
firstname.lastname@example.org (Monday through Thursday)
Local and State Resources
Please see the resources tab.
Want to Learn About Middle School Dances?
Are you familiar with This American Life, a weekly radio program on NPR? Recently, This American Life repeated a broadcast from last year. This episode takes you into the sometimes awkward, confusing, and hormonally charged world of the middle school dance. The episode also covers a teacher who transforms peer pressure into a force for good, and reports from the frontlines of the middle school dance. Click this link if you would like to hear the episode. Click here: Dance Episode
School Nursing Service
Danielle Scala, RN, School Nurse (Daily)
Important information from Nurse Rachel:
- My office phone is 206-252-1907.
- Confidential nurse fax number: 206-743-3145.
- My email is email@example.com
- Please call me, email me or use the Health Registration form to explain any health concerns.
- If your child needs to take medication at school, a Medication at School form must be completed by your health provider and the parent or guardian.
- I can help with finding community resources to manage acute and chronic health concerns that affect learning.
- Please be sure your emergency contact information is current!