Attendance Procedures and Information
Please email the attendance office to alert us of your child's absence as soon as possible. Include your child's name and the reason for the absence.
- Call the attendance office 206-252-1904 or email McClureMS.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Absences or tardiness must be cleared/excused within two school days (2 days) of the absence with a phone call, signed written note, e-mail or fax from a parent or guardian.
- Advance notice is preferred for early dismissal of students. The parent(s) must present proper identification (drivers license, etc.); if another individual is picking up the student, that person must be listed as a contact in our database and must also have proper identification. The students’ safety is our first concern.
- If a student is more than 10 minutes late to any class period, they will be marked ABSENT.
- A student’s grade may be affected by absences.